17 octubre 2013

Spike earrings and blue hair


Hello, loves! This week I decided to make a change with my hair and I died it blue. Some californian kind blue. Sometimes, without any reason, I feel like I need a change with my hair or my entire look. Do you feel the same? 
I think that these original spike earrings I recived from Persunmall look great with my shades of hair. 
So, thanks Persunmall! :) (I guess I can spend all my saving here so easily :D haha)
Shirt: Zara, Jeans: Stradivarius, Shoes-Local store, Necklace: Stradivarius, Earrings:  Persunmall
Kisses, dolls! <3



9 comentarios:

  1. GGGGOOOODDDDD this jean is amazing!!!


    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.fr/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The blue highlights actually look great on you, so congratulations on the new look, it suits you well!
    Amazing outfit by the way, I love the combo!

    All the best,
    Costin M

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You rock, girl !!!! Uai ce-mi place... tot ... :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love skinny jeans, especially if they got rips! Great looks!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am so thankful to open this kind of site of yours because you really helped me so much to know how and what to do when there are things that will happen like this because honestly I really don’t know what to do in terms of same topic.

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your visit. ♥