03 agosto 2012

Keep it simple

I´m fighting this hot days without any result... Tons of ice cold lemonade and long pool sprees in the evening seem the best option now... This sunday we (my bf, my parents and I) are going to the beach to spend some relaxing moments together. I hope that this getaway will "refresh"me a litlle bit. :)
What do you do when hot days take control ?


I was wearing: Flats- Zara(old); T-shirt: Lefties; Shorts- Mango (old); Necklace- DIY; Clutch- Thrifted;



"Stop making me laugh!!!! " moment :)






Kisses,
Anna



16 comentarios:

  1. Que hermosa..me re gusta tu look asi!! besoss

    www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy guapa, me gusta mucho el shorts :)
    chao!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i ADORE YOUR BLOG HEADER :)
    and lovely outfit!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love the colors!! red, white and silver...beautiful!! http://ditaslittlewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What do you do when hot days take control ? Drink a lot..... of water, of course ! :))
    Superba tinuta! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love your necklace!! the shorts are amazing!!
    Lorena,

    http://style-corner.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Im loving your short and I started following you on GFC and Blogloving =)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Cute outfit! Love the necklace!!
    xo
    www.stylegodblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. you look perfect for summer! Love that amazing necklace! :)
    Big kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. love those shorts! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. ibas ideal, que me gustan los shorts!

    besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  12. You look amazing and love those shorts :)
    Love your blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for your visit. ♥